Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday.

Started the day off with - you guessed it - homework!

Today is the first day trip that Leo and the rest of the BSU kiddies have to go on. I was able to really focus this morning at least - but it's not as exciting around here when everyone is gone.

I also packed for Ireland - we fly there tomorrow @ 7am! We're actually taking the train into Birmingham tonight to stay at the airport hotel. Remember? Our flights are so early that the train doesn't even run.

This made it more challenging to get everything for the week done as I only have until 6pm tonight.

At 1 I went to pick Tommy up from daycare. Tommy is Ryan and Colleen's daughter for those of you who don't know. Ryan and Colleen both go on these trips so I am Tommy's babysitter on Thursday afternoons. Fun! She just went down for a nap - tough job, I know. When she wakes up it will be lunch time.

I realize as I am writing this that it is probably filled with boring nonevents that you really don't care that much about. Anyway.

I am really looking forward to Ireland - have I said this already? Looking forward to the adventure. We will have spotty (if any) access to the internet over the weekend so don't expect to hear from us again until Monday (that means you, mom and dad!:))

I think I'll be able to upload some pictures next week. Ryan has an SD card reader so I can use that to load my photos onto my computer! Hooray! You won't have to wait too much longer to see these photos that I can't stop talking about. Not to mention the ones that we'll take in Ireland.

So, yeah. Look for a new blog post Sunday night or Monday morning - depending on when we make it back to Worcester and how tired I am at that time. :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment