Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Monday and Tuesday.

I forgot to blog Monday and Tuesday… sorry Mom and Dad! ☺

Monday (7.5)
Uh… I don’t really remember what we did Monday. Oh, yeah! I literally spent almost the entire day working on homework. It was brutal. Only two more weeks of class while I’m over here so I’ll be able to enjoy our last week with zero commitments. Yay!

To reward myself for working so diligently throughout the day Leo and I spent the evening hanging out with our BFFs: Ryan, Colleen and Tiny T. Have I mentioned how comforting it is to have friends nearby when you’re halfway around the world? It has been great.

Monday was so fun. We spent the entire evening laughing (sorry, Dawn!☺) and drinking wine. It was a very nice, chill night. So fun. Just what we needed, really. Colleen eventually got so excited that she poked herself in the eye. Maybe you had to be there.

Leo and I ended the evening watching True Blood on the computer. It’s really a ridiculous show – I think that’s why we like it so much! ☺

Sorry, no photos.

Tuesday (7.6)
Yesterday was fun as well! Spent the morning doing homework – shock! At 2pm we met our BFFs to go into town. We walked around, drank smoothies, did some shopping… At 530 we went to the cathedral for Evensong. Their men’s choir sings hymns and they do some readings. It was beautiful and amazing to be able to experience that.

After the cathedral we went to dinner with our BFFs – I just need to give a shout out to Tiny T. She is so well-behaved. So mellow. So easy-going. Really, she’s a joy to be around! Dinner was good. End of story. ☺

Leo and I found some really cool wine glasses for pretty cheap – we’re going to pick them up before we go back to the States. So cool! I also had this delicious caffeine concoction – A scoop of vanilla ice cream covered in espresso. Delicious!

Guess how we ended the night? Yes. An episode of True Blood. The show keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Sorry, no photos.

I’m going to talk to Ryan to see if I can borrow his reader so I can upload my photos this weekend – I’ll have the time to do so. Get excited.

1 comment:

  1. uploading your photos will take days haha
    i know you, and you've probably taken hundreds already :)

    ReplyDelete