Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mon.Tues.Wed.Thursday (19th-22nd)

Monday. July 19th

Today was uneventful. This is the last week of my summer classes and I have left two 15 page papers to write. I’m smart. ☺ But, this isn’t the first time I’ve procrastinated – and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Lucky for me I work well on a deadline… like, getting As on these papers well.

I spent the morning working on my EdFon paper – knocked it out relatively painlessly. And I’m proud of it! High five for me! To celebrate, Leo and I went with some BSU kiddies to see Inception – the new Leonardo DiCaprio movie. It blew my mind! I think I watched the whole movie with my mouth hanging open. It was good. End of story.

Leo and I went to get a beer with Season after the movie – I like her. ☺

Tuesday. July 20th

Another uneventful day! I was able to finish my second final – EdHi 611. Officially DONE with summer classes now! Hooray for me! Papers have been submitted, final evals done – I am free. Leo was in Birmingham most of the day for a class thing so I spent it relaxing. Reading books, hanging out, kind of cleaning and organizing.

To celebrate being done we ordered Domino’s for dinner. It was fabulous! Watched some tv. Oh – we were watching a show about teenage pregnancies. Guess what? You know those high-tech 3D sonograms we have in the U.S. for thousands of dollars? They only have to pay 35 pounds for them here. Roughly, 52 bucks. Word.

Did some late-night grocery shopping and am just going to relax for the night. This is the life! ☺

Just had a wonderful chat with my bestest Amber on facebook. I love you! I miss my friends. As soon as we’re back… we’re all hanging out. And I mean ALL of us. No excuses.

Wednesday. July 21st

Woke up late. Felt great. Read in bed. Ate lunch. (That’s how late – 1130am late!)

I’m going to town while Leo is doing is class duties. Plan on doing some excellent window-shopping and meeting Leo for one of those fabulous iced coffees I told you about.

Update: window-shopping turned into actual shopping. Oops! At least I only bought things that were on super-sale! ☺ That’s got to count for something, right?

Thursday, July 22nd

Another easy day. Leo was off on a day trip – I babysat Tommy. Had dinner with Leo, Colleen, Ryan and Tommy when they got back. An all-around good day. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment