Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some London Photos

Just a few photos from our time in London... I'll post more once I get my photos off of my camera! :) Most of these are from the same day - I guess a lot of the photos from the other days are on my camera.

The London Eye. And some trees.



Me at Piccadilly Circus



Mom and Dad, this one's for you - it's Leo the Lion!



While Leo was in there he notice a small black box with wires sticking out of it - that was beeping. This was him making a quick exit.



Leo loved the Ice Bar



Waiting for Legally Blonde - feeling lucky I have a boy who will suggest seeing it with me! Love him.



In the London Eye



Phone booth



In the ice bar wearing our Eskimo parkas!



Candid: Leo and I looking so "posh" in London. :)

1 comment:

  1. so you found the one place in england where you can get away with your sunglasses that take up half of your face? :)

    ReplyDelete