Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday (8th)

Thursday (7.8)
Today is a Thursday – which means that Leo is on one of his day trips. This is literally an all-day trip and he won’t be back until midnight. Boo. I’ve been babysitting Tiny T today once I picked her up at 1. She’s adorable and we had a fun day. Playing outside. Playing inside. Watching Wonder Pets. Eating. Cuddling with a bottle before bed. I’m glad that I have her on Thursdays when everyone else is gone! ☺

So, I made some “Pot Noodles” for dinner… Kind of like Ramen Noodles but in a plastic tub that it is supposed to cook itself in. Bad choice. I did not eat them as they were less than delicious – but the directions for making them were hilarious! I have transcribed verbatim below.

1. It’s not rocket science!
2. Rip off lid. Whip out sachet. Add boiling water to fill line. Leave alone for 2 minutes.
3. Stir. Leave alone for another 2 minutes.
4. Stir again. Find sachet. Add contents.
5. Grab fork and dig in.
*None of that artificial colors or preservatives stuff. If it’s in perfect condition, happy days. If not, have a moan at our customer care department.

Ha. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I was able to finish all of my homework for the week tonight so I don’t have anything to do. We’re going to go to Hay-on-Wye tomorrow with Colleen and Ryan. It’s a cute town that is home to dozens and dozens of bookstores – that’s how it was developed. Check it out: http://www.hay-on-wye.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment